This website is part of the Galtuud LLC Investment Solutions Network.
You can make your banner on our website then donate to conservation.
Price of a book which your purchase book will be donates to conservation action in The Gobi desert.
Please, you buy a book then donate to conservation and combat desertification in The Gobi.
A VITAL BOND
Conservation, environmental rehabilitation and reforestation
We are planning to protect Nitraria Sibirica Pall around 1hectare per one area of Umnugobi province has 58 small areas. We have been researching about Nitraria Sibirica Pall.
Last years, Nitraria Sibirica Pall can’t grow new and younger. So we see this is danger and not forest of Gobi.
Information of native plant Nitraria Sibirica Pall of Gobi
Family name: Nitrariaceae- Nitraria family
Type name: Nitraria
Species name: Nitraria Sibirica Pall
Identification properties: Saline resistant, mesophytic shrub. Height & stature: Almost prostrate 50-80 cm tall. Stems & leaves: Light-colored bark, stems 1 m or longer, light-gray branching with thorns; leaves spear-shaped, 1-2.5 cm long and up to 8 mm wide. Inflorescence: Small white flowers join together to form a dense spikelet. Seeds: Seeds brownish-red, ovate, or spherical. 0.5-0.7 mm in diameter; seed pods 4-5 mm long.spherical. 0.5-0.7 mm in diameter; seed pods 4-5 mm long.
Environmental protection affects social thinking
How to affect,
1. “A vital bond” short stories book is about traditional conservation and love the nature
2. Work to cooperate with local herders for conservation
Meeting local herders in Hondot bag and Mandakh bag Umnugobi aimag
1. Researched prevalence of Nitraria Sibirica Pall and degradation area around the Gobi in 2013 to 20166
2. 2014 to 2015, Observation and report about desertification area around the Gobi’s territory over 165000 km2 square.
3. Succeed implemented test of transplant of Nitraria Sibirica Pall in 2013 to 2015. So further, we will grow young and new Nitraria Sibirica Pall. When this plant’s prevalence add, will combat desertification and land degradation round the Gobi.
Testing and researching